Contact Us

realmatiqincorporated@gmail.com

Pete Gryphon

Pete Gryphon
Realmatiq's Production Horse

ReALMaTiQ's Official Blog SPot

Welcome to the official Blog Spot for this up and coming wonder known as ReALMaTiQ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here shall be various discussion topics, and thoughts. Feedback is always key to success, so give some positive energy ya digg. R's uppp Q Down..................

Search This Blog

Pages

Plymouth Da Phoenix

Plymouth Da Phoenix
Realmatiq Representer

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Autumn 2 Remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok, I haven't really been posting on here, but I plan to more often then ever. So as a regular human being, before talent and goals, my love for the season is what drives me. I am more of a Fall/Autumn type of individual. I always was a big fan of it, even getting ready to go back to school. I loved it because it was huge, I would be coming back to a wholesome feeling that surrounded all of my friends. The joy of knowing that I could stunt as a big dude really pushed me to want to work harder for something (clothes, shines, sneaks) whatever the case maybe. As a writer I strive to write year around, trying to get better. More mature and i always sit around thinking about the performance i would give with it. Of course a few pounds dropped will enhance my show, however that is another struggle. Since last autumn when i released a bunch of music and wrote the entire project called "January's Own" i knew it was a time i loved most. Like i mean i didn't really have steady hours at slavemart, so i used my time prepping for what i loved. Man, i tell you every chance i could sneak in i was recording. I wrote like three projects from June till November, all of which needs to be released. See the summer gave me motivation last year because i had just graduated, but the fall was the beginning of "What will Michael do with his life?" So we are processing, and hopefully i can make a killing this fall and finally release the "January's Own" Project on December 31st as planned last fall. I have so much motivation for this fall, but now I really have to act like it and truly prepare. Walk it, not just writing and blog about it. So how do i go about me approach? I know a lot of people like summer, but honestly there is something about fall that gives out elegance. Sure the warm weather isn't always there like the summer, and it's damn sure not as dull as the winter, but its cool. So it comes to no surprise, to me at least, that as a growing artist the range of time i write best is usually leading up to and through November. That doesn't mean I can only write then, it just means those are months when i prepare my thoughts to give way to other dates within the year. It is just a creative point in time. Think about it, Jay'Z, NaS, Trey Songz, a lot of your top tier artist drop in the months of September or December, some do summer dates, but Drake even joins in October 24th! Autumn is cool and hot, autumn is colorful, it is the end to a short but eventful summer. it's the start of, because usually summer is vacation time. So the months of August, through October people are still getting back into the haul for winter. Winter is quite dull, but has its touch and moments. The Autumn though feels awesome. Think of the harvest, think of the family environment. New york is beautiful in those moments, despite 9-11. But that gave way to a stronger united city in the months to follow. If you ever just stopped to see the leaves change colors and looked at the beauty in the moment you would loose your breath. Autumn is Awesome, and hopefully I can make it one to remember. Remember that you heard me excel and achieve my goals. So lets get ready to enjoy the summer months, but expect greatness in the autumn. Live, Love, Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Love baby,


Plymouth da Phoenix that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You reppin hard! I like the site too! I see you're putting in work. Let's get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, I gotta rep cause you know what niggas made it with out putting no work in. Some niggas grind hard and, for us that really are grinding we are representing each other.

    ReplyDelete